FOR THE REGISTRATION FOR THE DRIVING LICENSE OF THE CLASS B (CAR) THE CIVIL OFFICE * NEEDS SOME DOCUMENTS FROM YOU:
- Application ** (must be stamped in the store!)
- Identity card or passport with registration certificate
- Biometric photo without headgear
- Certificate of participation in a first aid course *** (you can also submit later after registration)
- vision test
If you want to drive at the age of 17, the Bürgeramt still needs this document from you. Please note that you are only allowed to register with 16.5 years.
Little info on the edge: The companion, who must be sitting next to you in your car after successful existence until your 18th year, must be at least 30 years old, have a driver’s license for at least 5 years and may not have collected more than 1 point in Flensburg ,
When changing the driving school, there are some special features that you can read here.
* The processing by the Bürgeramt takes on average about 6-8 weeks.
** Of course, you will also receive the application in our stores.
*** Our staff can recommend a place to visit a first aid course.